Sunday, July 30, 2006 @ 11:44 PM
Argh!! So boredz!!! I’ve been at home for over a week!!! Cant imagine that I’ve not gotten out all this while…its so like I don’t have a life…
hmmmx.. I sorta cried today… I was watching the teen titans on kids central, it was kinda sad, there was this guy, he was made to be an experiment for the army to be a per soldier.. the results was quite good at the beginning.. but after some time, something happened.. there was like a force inside him that he couldn’t control.. he was then a treat to the community.. they don’t welcome him.. in order not to hurt the people, he isolated himself somewhere away from the town or whatsoever…..blah blah blah… then one day this monster appeared (it was actually the ‘force inside of him leaked out) something like that…… then when he n the teen titans went back to the village to rescue the people…….. they fought… in the end the monster died… but he too did not escape from the clutches of death… firestar (I cant remember the name, but I tink its close to the original) flew him up to the space where he exploded, into like this red star, and then disappeared...its like…so sadz rites???? Haix… the other time was at night…watching channel 8…it’s a real story.. it was actually about this family problem…the father left the family…then the mother turned into a alcoholic….the older daughter was preparing for her A levels dat yr, because of her mother’s drinking problem, her she didn’t do well for her prelims…plus she had to take care of her younger sis I guess…blah blah blah..her mother promised her that she would quit drinking…but in the end, she broke her promise again…her daughters were actually whipping up a meal to celebrate…but her mother got drunk n didn’t went back dat time……but in the end, all ended well… J

Aside the sad stories, on a happier note, it’s my Chinese birthday tml!! Wahahahax… but the ‘celebration’ was brought forward to today.. my mummy cook red eggs n mee… eggy eggy eggy!! Lols…I go crazy over eggs!! But that doesn’t mean I’m crazy bout eating eggs… I tink if I eat too much eggs, I wld not like it…there r a few things I wld go bonkers over… especially eggs & eyee orh (tink not spelt correctly, sry) oh ya, n dolphins!! And some other stuff I cant remember at the moment… =x heex..


Sat, 29/07/06

Oh yas,
Happy birthday Amanda!!
Take carez
inspires
Inspirations.
Yournamehere.
Name: Vivian
Years of existence: 20
Preoccupied with:
day-dreaming
singing
listening to music
reading
eating
sleeping
shopping
studying?
star-gazing
She wana:
*Compose a complete piece of music on her own
Conquer her fears
Be Brave
Be Strong
Be Herself

Craves,Loves,Hates
HerLoves.

{Music
{Singing
{Dolphins
{Her frens and family
{eyeeorh
{eggs
{Chocolates
{DBSK
{Big Bang
{Luo Zhi Xiang
{The Night
{The Stars
{The Sunset
{The Beach
HerCraves/Hopes.

{BE HAPPY
{To be with him
{Drinks^_^
{Chocolates!
{To earn lots of money
{To get a diploma! (and hopefully a degree)
{To learn a foreign languange
{To learn sign-language
{To swim with the dolphins
{Travel round the world some day
{Have a good life with mi mom :)
{People around mi to be healthy and happy :)
{Celebrate a White Christmas
Her Wants.

{iPod Touch & MAC book
{Emporio Armani Silver Logo Charm Bracelet!!!
{BVLGARI : MONOLOGO band ring in 18kt pink gold with demi pavé diamonds. (:
{ASSIOMA D watch
{Colonize Hoodie (Hood Check CZ red) [OST!! $155 =.=]
{Banc Hoodie (total zip-up)
{Trip to taiwan with darlings! yr'09
{Trip to Korea'09/'10
{Tour Europe
{Coat
{New Boots
{A locket studded with crytals
HerHates.

{Onions, garlic...
{Back-stabers
{Hypocrites
{Liars
{Pests
{Slimy things
{Insects
Your loves, craves, hates here.

Melody.
Relax your soul.

Dont Wanna Try - Frankie J




Escapes.

Mix the words up.
Gossips.

{express}

insert thy tagboard or cbox
 

{credits}


It took time to see.
Memories.
MoreAboutMi.


MiPet.
adopt your own virtual pet!

You have my thanks.
credits.
Designer: audieee-kewgirl♥
Basecodes&Inspirations:Eclair-x
Pictures : maesstria.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and smaller, Mozilla Firefox.