Thursday, August 10, 2006 @ 1:25 AM
Sadz… Will I be able to hang on?? Will I still be able to take it??

Are good people always taken for granted?? Nobody cherishes what they have until is it gone huh…. Is that y people are trying to be “mean”, be a “bad guy” to protect themselves??
Will there be one day where there are no “good people” left in this world?? Everybody will be juz for themselves, not caring for others… What good will come to the world of this??

Don’t wanna face the reality, wanna juz live in the world of my imagination…
Should I not be a “goodie- good” person anymore??
Why is the world, y am I so contradicting??

All of us are tired of putting up a mask… Should we take them down then??
What should we do then??
Missing you guys!!


03/08/06 16:30

19 days n counting to English oral exam-----------------yikes!!


Marianne, thanks for keep asking mi to have a blog…. I donno how to express my thoughts and feelings well. Now I can ‘pen’ down my thoughts and feelings.

Ling fong, sry for the ‘bad habit’… hahax.. learning to tok liao.. hahax.. I know I have been tokin bout learning to tok for a veri long time liao… but, kinda hard yea? Bear with it yar?? Got improvement as compared to before?? I tink gt la….rites?! Muacks!! Hehex..
Ciaoz
inspires
Inspirations.
Yournamehere.
Name: Vivian
Years of existence: 20
Preoccupied with:
day-dreaming
singing
listening to music
reading
eating
sleeping
shopping
studying?
star-gazing
She wana:
*Compose a complete piece of music on her own
Conquer her fears
Be Brave
Be Strong
Be Herself

Craves,Loves,Hates
HerLoves.

{Music
{Singing
{Dolphins
{Her frens and family
{eyeeorh
{eggs
{Chocolates
{DBSK
{Big Bang
{Luo Zhi Xiang
{The Night
{The Stars
{The Sunset
{The Beach
HerCraves/Hopes.

{BE HAPPY
{To be with him
{Drinks^_^
{Chocolates!
{To earn lots of money
{To get a diploma! (and hopefully a degree)
{To learn a foreign languange
{To learn sign-language
{To swim with the dolphins
{Travel round the world some day
{Have a good life with mi mom :)
{People around mi to be healthy and happy :)
{Celebrate a White Christmas
Her Wants.

{iPod Touch & MAC book
{Emporio Armani Silver Logo Charm Bracelet!!!
{BVLGARI : MONOLOGO band ring in 18kt pink gold with demi pavé diamonds. (:
{ASSIOMA D watch
{Colonize Hoodie (Hood Check CZ red) [OST!! $155 =.=]
{Banc Hoodie (total zip-up)
{Trip to taiwan with darlings! yr'09
{Trip to Korea'09/'10
{Tour Europe
{Coat
{New Boots
{A locket studded with crytals
HerHates.

{Onions, garlic...
{Back-stabers
{Hypocrites
{Liars
{Pests
{Slimy things
{Insects
Your loves, craves, hates here.

Melody.
Relax your soul.

Dont Wanna Try - Frankie J




Escapes.

Mix the words up.
Gossips.

{express}

insert thy tagboard or cbox
 

{credits}


It took time to see.
Memories.
MoreAboutMi.


MiPet.
adopt your own virtual pet!

You have my thanks.
credits.
Designer: audieee-kewgirl♥
Basecodes&Inspirations:Eclair-x
Pictures : maesstria.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and smaller, Mozilla Firefox.