Sunday, July 08, 2007 @ 3:34 PM
Thursday 5th July 2007

Had kinda a stressful day at school today. Had to do alot. Almost finished with the powerpoint presentation; just needed some finishing touches. Back from my lunch break and Saira told me that when she touched my lap top, the screen just went off and my laotop shut down. Damn pissed off. What a day. Did badly for the presentation; mistook what the faci wanted us to include in our presentation. It was just not my day.
~The lucky break~
Went home alone today. On the way home; in the bus, met a bunch of crazy folks. LOL. One of the guys asked me if I mind that they played cards in the bus (they were sitting kinda next to me and in front of me(the last row in the bus)). I replied no, i dont mind. Then the other guys asked me: 'Do you want to see some magic?' I was like, hmmm, Ok. For the rest of the journey home, I had free entertainment. Damn cool. They were realli good. Wonder where they learned the magic from. Hope to catch them another time and have a cool magic entertainment.
*It was the first time I met with such a situation. Interesting *Beams.


Friday 6th July 2007

Hmmm..Today's problem was realli hard. Ended up Ian and Chance doing all the work and then explain to us. We just helped out a little. Little. Haix. Felt so useless.
Freeman asked me and feng out today! Looked forward to meeting them. Especially feng; its been a long time since I last met up with her. Unfortunately, feng couldnt make it the last min. Wanted to check out a place, but we couldnt find it. Ended up traveling in bus 40, exploring the route. It was kinda adventurous ya? Funnily interesting. Roy called Marianne. Decided to drop off the bus and wait for Roy to pick us up. Waited for them opposite of Lion City Hotel. Ummm...What a place to wait ya...Met Nichoclas who was introduced as Nicky by Marianne to me. Went to bugis for dinner as Nicky was hungry. Had steamboat. After that we went to Mount Faber. Beautiful scenery =) A pity we couldnt take pictures of it. I mean, Marianne took the pics, but what came out was mainly darkness. They guys had a drink there and played a prank on a anynomous guy who msged me. After that Roy fetched us home. Got home way past my curfew. Lucky my parents were asleep when I got home.
(For a clearer note of what happened, pls refer to Marianne's blog.)


Saturday 7th July 2007

Went down to MOE to collect my certificate. It closed at 1pm. I think I reached at about 1.05 or 1.10. Damn. All the travel and walking for nothing. Got to either skip class on monday or tuesday or ask to be excused early. Need to rush down to compass point for my dental appoinment. Wanted to take the train down to sengkang. But could not find the trasition thing to the North-east line when I dropped off at Outram Park. In the end, went back to Tampines to take 27 down. I took the wrong direction. STUPID me. It went to the airport instead. And to think I was thinking the sight was quite beautiful and I saw the 'Welcome to Singapore' sign. I only realised that it was the wrong place when the bus was driving into the terminal. How stupid can I get. I had to wait for the bus to go the whole round then dropped at sengkang. I wasted a lot of time travelling today. Was damn grouchy. Met up with Saira and went to shop for awhile. Reached back tampines at 9.30pm. Argh. Rushed home to pick up the jacket and rushed to tm to change it for my mother. Bought bubble tea at sweet talk. Called my mother and arranged to meet her to go home together. It was a really tiring day. Travelled a lot, walked a lot, and 'stupid' a lot.
It is time for me to stop my blurness!


All of the above are written on Sunday 8th July 2007.
P.S Save the Earth



Ciaoz
inspires
Inspirations.
Yournamehere.
Name: Vivian
Years of existence: 20
Preoccupied with:
day-dreaming
singing
listening to music
reading
eating
sleeping
shopping
studying?
star-gazing
She wana:
*Compose a complete piece of music on her own
Conquer her fears
Be Brave
Be Strong
Be Herself

Craves,Loves,Hates
HerLoves.

{Music
{Singing
{Dolphins
{Her frens and family
{eyeeorh
{eggs
{Chocolates
{DBSK
{Big Bang
{Luo Zhi Xiang
{The Night
{The Stars
{The Sunset
{The Beach
HerCraves/Hopes.

{BE HAPPY
{To be with him
{Drinks^_^
{Chocolates!
{To earn lots of money
{To get a diploma! (and hopefully a degree)
{To learn a foreign languange
{To learn sign-language
{To swim with the dolphins
{Travel round the world some day
{Have a good life with mi mom :)
{People around mi to be healthy and happy :)
{Celebrate a White Christmas
Her Wants.

{iPod Touch & MAC book
{Emporio Armani Silver Logo Charm Bracelet!!!
{BVLGARI : MONOLOGO band ring in 18kt pink gold with demi pavé diamonds. (:
{ASSIOMA D watch
{Colonize Hoodie (Hood Check CZ red) [OST!! $155 =.=]
{Banc Hoodie (total zip-up)
{Trip to taiwan with darlings! yr'09
{Trip to Korea'09/'10
{Tour Europe
{Coat
{New Boots
{A locket studded with crytals
HerHates.

{Onions, garlic...
{Back-stabers
{Hypocrites
{Liars
{Pests
{Slimy things
{Insects
Your loves, craves, hates here.

Melody.
Relax your soul.

Dont Wanna Try - Frankie J




Escapes.

Mix the words up.
Gossips.

{express}

insert thy tagboard or cbox
 

{credits}


It took time to see.
Memories.
MoreAboutMi.


MiPet.
adopt your own virtual pet!

You have my thanks.
credits.
Designer: audieee-kewgirl♥
Basecodes&Inspirations:Eclair-x
Pictures : maesstria.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and smaller, Mozilla Firefox.