Monday, January 28, 2008 @ 9:58 AM
Singapore seemingly small yet big... Sat 26/01/08

Woke up in the morning, washed up, had oreos n milk for breakast!! Yummy~~ Head off to tutor. End abt 2, 2+ headed back to tampines. Supposed to meet up with Marianne at 3. Still had time, so went shopping to kill time. Saw a few tops that are not bad, but not decided whether to buy. Bought mosituring socks and gloves ( i'm not sure wad they're called), and applied for membership. I'm not sure y I did that though, but, oh well... *i wrote the wrong date when filling up the application form. I was tinking yr '07 or '08 and I put down '07. Then when I saw the receipt, I told the cashier I wrote the wrong date. She was like, hmmm..no, 26th, its correct. Then I told her, erm, no, I think its the year. And she was like 'oh'...
Hahas..wad a moment.

Met up with Marianne. Head off to chinatown! Hahas..we sure have walked a lot... Felt so healthy?? Lolx!! Felt so not sinful... lolxx.. Hmmms..walked through lots of streets, which I think I am not able to remember.. But overall, we have walked through outram, chinatown, clarke quay, boat quay. May have missed out a few...Supposed to go to whatever bookshop cum cafe, but it was closed due to yoga lessons. Yup, they hold yoga lessons there too. We have searched high n low for that place. But guess what? We found another cool place!! 25O celsius. Its a cafe cum test kitchen cum bookstore. The ambience is really nice. Its gives a person a very homely and relaxed feeling. I ordered a bake of the day, which is almond cake and a berry's smoothie. The cake is really fragrant I must say. Marianne darling ordered spag and ice coffee. She showed me a book while waiting for the food. After eating and slacking, we headed for home.

Friday 25/02/08
Skipped school today =X
Went for a dinner at York Hotel with my mum today. Its a Image Creative company D&D. The bosses were son of my grandmother's close friend I think. Anyways, am quite close to them? Oh well, we arrived early and rot there. We reached at 6.45? And the dinner commenced at like 9. Omg. Mi, my aunt and my grandma sat there, talking waiting. The hosts kept caming over to socialise with us. Hahas. I was really tempted to get a spray tattoo. But, sadly, =( I didnt want to get up alone and go get a tattoo. So i gave it a miss. Talk about regrets..Lolx. They hired kumar to give a performance. I must say, he is really really witty and funny. I hope I can get as witty one day. My mum and I had to leave early to catch the last train or bus. As we left the hotel, we're still in the hotel area, this white thing was scurring around real fast. As we got closer, it was a mouse! Or rat?! We tried to avoid it. But it sorta came towards us. I gave like a soft little scream and mum was like really nervous also. Hahas. And then we both laughed when the rat finally went back to the drain and quickly walked on. LOLs..talk about a rat year. I think I did somthing i was not supposed to do. Or rather say. I sorta cursed at the rat. =X I really didn't mean to... =( lol..its was a really interesting experience. Lolx! We reached home around 1+am? Yea...Slpzzzzzzz
inspires
Inspirations.
Yournamehere.
Name: Vivian
Years of existence: 20
Preoccupied with:
day-dreaming
singing
listening to music
reading
eating
sleeping
shopping
studying?
star-gazing
She wana:
*Compose a complete piece of music on her own
Conquer her fears
Be Brave
Be Strong
Be Herself

Craves,Loves,Hates
HerLoves.

{Music
{Singing
{Dolphins
{Her frens and family
{eyeeorh
{eggs
{Chocolates
{DBSK
{Big Bang
{Luo Zhi Xiang
{The Night
{The Stars
{The Sunset
{The Beach
HerCraves/Hopes.

{BE HAPPY
{To be with him
{Drinks^_^
{Chocolates!
{To earn lots of money
{To get a diploma! (and hopefully a degree)
{To learn a foreign languange
{To learn sign-language
{To swim with the dolphins
{Travel round the world some day
{Have a good life with mi mom :)
{People around mi to be healthy and happy :)
{Celebrate a White Christmas
Her Wants.

{iPod Touch & MAC book
{Emporio Armani Silver Logo Charm Bracelet!!!
{BVLGARI : MONOLOGO band ring in 18kt pink gold with demi pavé diamonds. (:
{ASSIOMA D watch
{Colonize Hoodie (Hood Check CZ red) [OST!! $155 =.=]
{Banc Hoodie (total zip-up)
{Trip to taiwan with darlings! yr'09
{Trip to Korea'09/'10
{Tour Europe
{Coat
{New Boots
{A locket studded with crytals
HerHates.

{Onions, garlic...
{Back-stabers
{Hypocrites
{Liars
{Pests
{Slimy things
{Insects
Your loves, craves, hates here.

Melody.
Relax your soul.

Dont Wanna Try - Frankie J




Escapes.

Mix the words up.
Gossips.

{express}

insert thy tagboard or cbox
 

{credits}


It took time to see.
Memories.
MoreAboutMi.


MiPet.
adopt your own virtual pet!

You have my thanks.
credits.
Designer: audieee-kewgirl♥
Basecodes&Inspirations:Eclair-x
Pictures : maesstria.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and smaller, Mozilla Firefox.