Worked at the IT fair for 3days, 1 day of event. Sch nxt day!!! -.-
Tired like shit.
Thur, Fri at the IT fair. Sales avg. Could be better!
Sat, World Blood's Donor's Day. Went to Zoo!! But i had to freaking wake up at like 6?? Supposedly to wake up at 5+ =x overslept =X Heex
Tiring but fun.
Surprisingly, quite a number of Singaporeans donate blood. Heart warming eh? =)
Aft helping out, had a free tour ard Zoo!! Hahas
Freaked out when the guys wanted to go into this trail tingy?? Dono what's it called..But snakes?! Like what the hell do you want to go into this thing which contains snakes?!
But it turns out, there weren't any snakes...Like, huh??? Or perhaps, we did not see it...
Aft the event ended, we had a ride to...I can't rem where..But, I had some drinks! Wahahahx =X
Super Happy! hahas
(Met up wif Marianne darl and her Zal..Supposed to have drinks...But...haix...complications...not a good day to find a nice place to drink huh..)
Haha, anyways, mi and some RC pple went to this hawker centre, two ordered Heineken!! Jes couldnt finish the drink, so i finished up for her..Was it yummy or what?! =D Grins!!
Sunday, bak to work again...Argh, was late!! So by the time I reached, they were almost done packing..felt so bad..Sales wasnt as good =( As in, its THE last day!! Apparently, the other wholesaler was low enough to cut down the prices to almost cost price when on the other hand, our prices are still high...And they had people kept cuming over to 'steal' business. How freaking ass can people get. No sportsmanship at all. Low down freaks!
But, I am glad to announce...We won them!! Overall at least..for the first 3days our sales were better than theirs..So, i guess they had to resort to some low end methods to try to win us..
I guess the saying the Good previals over the Evil or bad is true..Correct me if I'm wrong....
And....Guess what?! I won an N router!! Hahas...Super Happy! =D
*reflection: I am easily influenced by my work. My mood gets easily up and down by what happens and the people...I sooo nid to change on that...There were younger colleagues, but they didn't seem to react the same way as me.. Makes me seem so childish and imatured. Maybe I am. But I do expect a lot from myself. Especially work. When my performance ain't good, i try to do better. Strive and strive to acheive higher. But i definetely nid ta get hold of my emotions and don't let it affect my work..
P.S Sorry for this freaking badly arranged post.