Sunday, July 27, 2008 @ 4:25 PM
Saturday

Same old work...
Cab down to pasir ris =x
After tutoring, went down to centre point to meet up wif steph and fione.
Church was quite ok
I thinking..Do I really have faith in god or do I think that I have faith in god
Argh...
Dere are somethings that I love but I still cant understand.
Is that love then??
.
.
.
Went home after church...
Shud hav join darl and her family for drinks man!!
There was even a cello performance la!
And Duncan is still on the piano and allemay was late, but it still sounds like a great performace
What's there more to life with a good ambience and good music and drinks
Life can never be better! Hahas
What's worse, her family reached home like before midnite?
Argh
Hopefully we'll head down again next week or some time soon.
Don't foreget to book the tix for 16th aug!!


Sunday

Interesting and tired day...
Been having gastric since last nite..
No appetite! Had milo and ate a little of ray's hotcakes in the morning.
Afternoon lunch break..No appetite again =.= had a drink
What's best about the break??!! I bought a DBSK notebook!! Hahas..And i bought one for jes too.
Learnt quite a lot about injuires and how to handle them and stuff.. =)
Ugh..Injuries..I wonder if I can not freak out when I see a real bloody wound. Hearing about it is bad enough...
Well, got lots more to learn..Lots more to catch up!! I think I practically forget most of the things that I learnt today...

Hees =x used a lot of sort forms of the names =x lazy to type the whole thing =X
Hee
Off to play game! =)

Ciaoz
inspires
Inspirations.
Yournamehere.
Name: Vivian
Years of existence: 20
Preoccupied with:
day-dreaming
singing
listening to music
reading
eating
sleeping
shopping
studying?
star-gazing
She wana:
*Compose a complete piece of music on her own
Conquer her fears
Be Brave
Be Strong
Be Herself

Craves,Loves,Hates
HerLoves.

{Music
{Singing
{Dolphins
{Her frens and family
{eyeeorh
{eggs
{Chocolates
{DBSK
{Big Bang
{Luo Zhi Xiang
{The Night
{The Stars
{The Sunset
{The Beach
HerCraves/Hopes.

{BE HAPPY
{To be with him
{Drinks^_^
{Chocolates!
{To earn lots of money
{To get a diploma! (and hopefully a degree)
{To learn a foreign languange
{To learn sign-language
{To swim with the dolphins
{Travel round the world some day
{Have a good life with mi mom :)
{People around mi to be healthy and happy :)
{Celebrate a White Christmas
Her Wants.

{iPod Touch & MAC book
{Emporio Armani Silver Logo Charm Bracelet!!!
{BVLGARI : MONOLOGO band ring in 18kt pink gold with demi pavé diamonds. (:
{ASSIOMA D watch
{Colonize Hoodie (Hood Check CZ red) [OST!! $155 =.=]
{Banc Hoodie (total zip-up)
{Trip to taiwan with darlings! yr'09
{Trip to Korea'09/'10
{Tour Europe
{Coat
{New Boots
{A locket studded with crytals
HerHates.

{Onions, garlic...
{Back-stabers
{Hypocrites
{Liars
{Pests
{Slimy things
{Insects
Your loves, craves, hates here.

Melody.
Relax your soul.

Dont Wanna Try - Frankie J




Escapes.

Mix the words up.
Gossips.

{express}

insert thy tagboard or cbox
 

{credits}


It took time to see.
Memories.
MoreAboutMi.


MiPet.
adopt your own virtual pet!

You have my thanks.
credits.
Designer: audieee-kewgirl♥
Basecodes&Inspirations:Eclair-x
Pictures : maesstria.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and smaller, Mozilla Firefox.