Friday, January 09, 2009 @ 4:08 PM
Fell seriously ill ytd night...
What I thought was just normal cold turned worse...Earlier in the day at school, I was a little unwell but bearable. Just coughed n had sore throat n tummy upset. So i informed them that I cant go for duty.
Luckily I had gone home, if I had stayed on for duty til 9, I think I would have felt worse.
Got home, rested awhile at the couch, suddenly started shivering, I know that I was coming down with fever then. Took the blanket and wraped myslef up, hands n feet were cold, throat felt soo swollen, everytime I swallowed saliva, it hurts badly.
I just rested on the couch with the blanket tightly wrapped around mi. 10+, my mum reached home, saw that I was sick and asked mi to get up, eat a little and then take medicine. When I got up, I started feeling nausea, and vomited. As I ate nothing, what came out was juz the yellowish-green liquid thing... Ugh, felt so awful.
Kana scolded by people today for not going to c doc... =( I'm much much better le!

Today, was supposed to meet up with M darling after school and UT. But, I did not go to school as my fever has no subside... =( My classmates are taking their ut now... Missed this ut, argh, as if my grades are not bad enough. Won't be able to meet up with M too. Lets go get our hair done next week ok?!

Tml and sunday is project rice publicity day. Gotta report at 8am and it will last til around 7 pm plus minus. The JDs are having meet up tml too. Wonder if I'm in a mode to go meet them at ecp after all the stuff. Hopeful I'm well by tonight, if not I'm going to suffer tml.
Tml is goin to be a long long day...

inspires
Inspirations.
Yournamehere.
Name: Vivian
Years of existence: 20
Preoccupied with:
day-dreaming
singing
listening to music
reading
eating
sleeping
shopping
studying?
star-gazing
She wana:
*Compose a complete piece of music on her own
Conquer her fears
Be Brave
Be Strong
Be Herself

Craves,Loves,Hates
HerLoves.

{Music
{Singing
{Dolphins
{Her frens and family
{eyeeorh
{eggs
{Chocolates
{DBSK
{Big Bang
{Luo Zhi Xiang
{The Night
{The Stars
{The Sunset
{The Beach
HerCraves/Hopes.

{BE HAPPY
{To be with him
{Drinks^_^
{Chocolates!
{To earn lots of money
{To get a diploma! (and hopefully a degree)
{To learn a foreign languange
{To learn sign-language
{To swim with the dolphins
{Travel round the world some day
{Have a good life with mi mom :)
{People around mi to be healthy and happy :)
{Celebrate a White Christmas
Her Wants.

{iPod Touch & MAC book
{Emporio Armani Silver Logo Charm Bracelet!!!
{BVLGARI : MONOLOGO band ring in 18kt pink gold with demi pavé diamonds. (:
{ASSIOMA D watch
{Colonize Hoodie (Hood Check CZ red) [OST!! $155 =.=]
{Banc Hoodie (total zip-up)
{Trip to taiwan with darlings! yr'09
{Trip to Korea'09/'10
{Tour Europe
{Coat
{New Boots
{A locket studded with crytals
HerHates.

{Onions, garlic...
{Back-stabers
{Hypocrites
{Liars
{Pests
{Slimy things
{Insects
Your loves, craves, hates here.

Melody.
Relax your soul.

Dont Wanna Try - Frankie J




Escapes.

Mix the words up.
Gossips.

{express}

insert thy tagboard or cbox
 

{credits}


It took time to see.
Memories.
MoreAboutMi.


MiPet.
adopt your own virtual pet!

You have my thanks.
credits.
Designer: audieee-kewgirl♥
Basecodes&Inspirations:Eclair-x
Pictures : maesstria.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and smaller, Mozilla Firefox.